- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Community Association
- Construction Defect
- Criminal Defense
- Employment Law
- Estate Litigation
- Local Counsel
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Litigation
Jason is a business litigator focusing on disputes that include partnership dissolution, shareholder oppression, restrictive covenants, protection of trade secrets, construction defects and general commercial and civil matters, including medical malpractice and personal injury. His clients are small-to-medium-sized businesses, individuals, and community associations. Jason has extensive experience representing these clients from the earliest stages of litigation planning, through trial and appeal.
Mr. Haller is a member of the Essex County Bar Association and has been active in its Chancery Committee-a section devoted to the latest developments in business law. For the past several years, as well as the most recent year, he has been named as a Rising Star in the New Jersey Super Lawyers publication.
[The Super Lawyers lists are issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology for both lists may be found at www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process_detail.html). No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey].
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- The College of New Jersey
- New Jersey
- New York
- Federal District Court of New Jersey
- Rising Star, New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Essex County Bar Association, Civil Litigation Committee, Vice-Chair, Present
- Essex County Bar Association, Chancery Committee, Member