- Community Association
- Land Use
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Estates
Aristotle is the founder of Curcio Mirzaian Sirot LLC. Aristotle focuses his practice on the areas of corporate and business law, real estate law, banking law, and e-commerce.
Aristotle has also worked closely with individuals and developers in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate transactions, representing property owners, landlords, tenants, institutional lenders, borrowers, sellers and purchasers in connection with acquisitions, dispositions, leases, financing, and other real property related transactions.
Moreover, Aristotle has counseled clients on sophisticated estate planning opportunities and intergenerational planning through the use of corporate restructuring of family owned business, formation of Family Limited Partnerships and financing through the use of private annuities and self-canceling installment notes.
He is admitted to practice in New Jersey, New York and California and is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association's Computer and Internet Law Committee.
[The Super Lawyers lists are issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology for both lists may be found at www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process_detail.html). No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey].
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- LL.M. - 1999
- Major: International and Comparative Law
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. - 1998
- San Diego State University
- B.A. - 1995
- Major: International Business
- New Jersey, 1999
- New York, 1999
- California, 2000
- E-Commerce: This is Not Your Father’s Oldsmobile , 26 RUTGERS L. REC. 7, 2002
- Y2K, Who Cares…We Have Bigger Problems: Choice of Law in Elect. Contracts, 6 RICH. J. L. & TECH. 18 , 2000
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
- Internet and Computer Law Committee, New Jersey State Bar Association, Member