Resolving Disputes To Your Business’s Advantage
When business disputes cannot be resolved through ordinary communication channels and good-faith efforts, litigation may need to be considered.
Many New Jersey and New York business owners realize how expensive it can be to take a disagreement to court. Legal fees, case expenses, delays and time lost from profitable business activities are all costs to be taken into account. Clients of Curcio Mirzaian Sirot LLC often recognize the risks associated with bringing a claim or lawsuit as a way of collecting unpaid bills or forcing a supplier to deliver materials as contracted.
Negotiate, Mediate Or Litigate?
When our clients’ goal is to steer clear of unnecessary costs and uncertain outcomes, our lawyers first assist them in seeking agreements with the opposing parties through negotiations or mediation. Meanwhile, we build evidence and educate our clients so that if they must decide whether to take a case to trial, they will be ready to make smart decisions. When stakes and confidence are high, litigation may be the only rational path to resolution. Most lawsuits are about money; others may be about issues such as intellectual property, real estate or people’s actions. No matter what issues are on the table and how litigation comes about, our attorneys are well-prepared to fight for our clients’ interests in cases involving:
- Business fraud, conspiracy and unfair competition claims
- Complex commercial litigation
- Antitrust claims
- Tortious interference with business and contractual relationships
- Management and corporate control issues
- Employment and labor disputes
- Partner and shareholder disputes
- Dissolution of partnerships
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Misappropriation or control of intellectual property and trade secrets
- Statutory claims
- Consumer financing and creditors’ rights and commercial collection
When our firm represents a client in business litigation, we support them through every stage in terms of:
- Investigation of the facts behind the dispute
- Promoting cost-effectiveness in litigation or litigation alternatives
- Adhering to the client’s preferred style(s) of resolution, such as conciliatory or aggressive and fast or slow
When our clients are defendants, they may have no choice but to respond after being served with a lawsuit. Our lawyers zealously protect each client’s positions, whether they are on the offense or defense. Our in-depth experience in all areas of business law is often advantageous for our clients involved in business disputes and litigation. We speak the language of business and understand the thought processes of businessmen and women.
We Are Ready To Create A Strategy For Your Case
Our attorneys work with businesses of all sizes and types, as well as business owners, with litigation needs. Problem-solving is one of our strong suits. Discuss the path to resolution of your business dispute. To have your situation evaluated by a skilled litigator with extensive business law experience, call our New Jersey law offices at 973-852-3229 or email us.