Meet Employment Law Challenges With Confidence
Curcio Mirzaian Sirot LLC provides counsel to both individuals and employers in New Jersey and New York. Our lawyers have extensive experience representing clients in matters involving employment discrimination, wrongful termination, workplace harassment and hostile work environment, unlawful retaliation and whistleblower claims, family and medical leaves of absence, workplace accommodations, and breach of restrictive covenants.
Employment Law Services For Individuals
It is traumatic for an employee to be subject to unlawful practices in the workplace or to be unlawfully terminated. It creates financial instability and often impacts an individual’s emotional well-being. Our lawyers understand this and utilize their substantial experience to advocate for individuals by providing strategic legal advice to help them navigate through their complex legal issues.
Curcio Mirzaian Sirot LLC provides employment law services for individuals in the following areas:
- Severance negotiations
- Review and negotiation of employment-related agreements, such as employment agreements, noncompete agreements and severance agreements
- Counseling on workplace-related issues including discrimination, retaliation, discipline issues, workplace accommodations and leaves of absence
- Employment litigation in the following areas:
Employment Law Services For Businesses
Keeping track of the dynamic and evolving changes in employment laws is an important part of running a successful business. Our lawyers understand how critical employment matters are to keeping your business running smoothly. With your business goals in mind, our attorneys provide employers and business owners with practical, preventative and strategic legal advice to minimize risk and help them avoid potential liability. And, if necessary, our lawyers act as strong advocates in defending employers when litigation arises.
Curcio Mirzaian Sirot LLC provides employment law services to employers in the following areas:
- Preventative day-to-day employment law counseling
- Employee handbooks and manuals
- Employment agreements
- Noncompete, non-solicitation and confidentiality agreements
- Severance agreements
- Conducting workplace investigations
- Defending employers in litigation in the following areas:
- Employment discrimination
- Wrongful termination
- Workplace harassment and hostile work environments
- Unlawful retaliation and whistleblower claims
- Family and medical leaves of absence
- Workplace accommodations
- Wage and compensation issues
- Breach of restrictive covenants
Employment Law Mediations
Frank A. Custode, Chair of Curcio Mirzaian Sirot LLC’s Employment Practice, is a New Jersey Court Rule 1:40 qualified mediator. In addition to serving as a court-appointed mediator, he also conducts private mediations for parties. Mr. Custode is a seasoned employment law practitioner with extensive experience representing both employees and management. He understands the issues that are important to both sides in an employment law dispute. This experience is an asset that helps Mr. Custode facilitate settlement dialogue as a mediator.