Summary Of Service:
CMS attorneys have counseled individuals, business owners, and their families in the planning and transmission of their estates and assets for many years. The Trusts and Estate department attorneys at our firm have experience in all facets of this important area of law, including:
- Drafting simple wills up to complex estate plans;
- Formation and administration of all types of trusts;
- Assistance with the distribution of trust and estate assets;
- Appointing executors, trustees and guardians;
- Drafting Living wills and creating and enforcing powers of attorneys;
- Creating asset preservation plans; and
- Tax planning and gifting.
We help our clients understand the often complex issues surrounding the transfer of wealth and counsel them to make the best decisions possible. Kindly contact us to discuss your trusts and estate needs.