Transactions And Litigation: Residential And Commercial Properties
The real estate attorneys at Curcio Mirzaian Sirot LLC strive to protect our clients’ legal rights at every stage of a real estate transaction. We are proud of our efficiency, which helps our clients manage legal costs and make their real estate transactions more profitable. We represent business clients in a full range of real estate transactions, including:
- Commercial real estate purchases and sales
- Commercial and residential leases
- Commercial real estate financing
- Representation of lenders in commercial real estate transactions
- Mortgage review
When Disputes Arise
Our firm has extensive experience in all areas of real estate litigation, including jury and bench trials, arbitrations, and appeals. Our real estate lawyers have represented a wide array of clients including commercial, residential and industrial developers; condominium associations; private investors; real estate brokers; banking and consumer finance institutions; property management companies; title companies and property owners ranging in size from individuals to multimillion-dollar entities.
The firm also represents commercial landlords and lenders in connection with contested rent issues, restrictive covenants and security matters.
The firm handles all aspects of contested real estate related matters throughout New Jersey and New York. Our attorneys counsel clients on ways to avoid any litigation, but when litigation becomes inevitable, our team advocates the position of our clients fervently and effectively. When necessary, our litigators work closely with the corporate and transactional department of our firm to fully and efficiently assist clients in all areas of concern.
Examples Of Property-Related Litigation We Handle
We have successfully represented our clients in disputes involving breach of contract claims, breaches of fiduciary duty, negligence, construction defect claims, misrepresentation and fraud, as well as statutory claims under the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, the Truth in Lending Act, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and lien litigation.
Our attorneys’ areas of proficiency involving residential and commercial properties include:
- Experience in zoning litigation, including land-use issues
- Extensive experience representing developers and investors in litigation concerning acquisition or financing of projects, including office buildings, industrial facilities and shopping centers
- Landlord-tenant matters related to retail, office, industrial and facility leasing
- Representation of clients with regards to purchase and sale contracts, commercial office, retail and ground leases
- Declaratory judgment actions to clarify property rights between competing claimants
- Real estate entity disputes among partners or members
- Condominium and cooperative disputes
- Construction defect allegations and litigation
Meet With An Experienced Real Estate Attorney
Having previously worked at large law firms, our lawyers value the closer attorney-client relationships that a smaller firm fosters. Our clients agree. They appreciate the clear communication style at our firm, beginning with thoughtful initial consultations. Schedule yours by calling 973-852-3229 or sending an email inquiry through this website. We look forward to hearing about your needs.